Who doesn’t love a sugared, sparkly nail!? and it’s even more effective when an iridescent glitter is placed over bright, neon colours, illuminating the colours in all it’s glittery glory! Here’s how to re-create this look!
(Onto a prepped and cured, base coated nail)
- Apply 2x coats of any light coloured background colour and CURE. (This colour won’t be seen on the final nail)
- Onto the inhibition layer of the second colour coat, adhere your pigment powders. Use a fluffy brush in between each colour application to dust away any excess pigment powder
- Top coat and CURE
- Apply a NO-WIPE, soak-off top coat and over this wet layer, sprinkle iridescent glitter over to cover the entire nail and CURE
- Dust off any excess glitter. You can be quite forceful. The glitter is set into the top coat and won’t be going anywhere anytime soon!
- Cap the free edge with your standard top coat and CURE
- Cleanse the capped free edge to complete your bright, sugared nail!
USED IN THIS TUTORIAL:
Gelish Pink Smoothie (Baby Pink)